* The balance of the deposit may be applied to the cost of the final week’s tutoring/homeschooling sessions or will be refunded via Zelle after tutoring/homeschooling services are no longer required.
* Astronomy Up North tuition is only refundable for cancellations requested during the early bird enrollment period. If your summer plans change, please email kjelise at nocturnetutoring.com to cancel your enrollment and request a tuition refund before May 1st, 2023.
* There are no refunds for rendered tutoring/homeschooling/proofreading/editing/transcribing services.
* Appointments begin and end precisely at the agreed upon times. Late arrivals due to the fault of the student forfeit the missed minutes; late arrivals due to the fault of the tutor may make-up the missed minutes at the end of the session if time is mutually available or will receive a pro-rated rate.
* 24-hour advance notice via text or email is required as a courtesy to avoid being charged for cancelled sessions. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
* After a trial week, either party may choose to suspend or sever the tutoring relationship for any reason. A week’s notice is appreciated, but only 24-hours advance notice is required to avoid fees.
* We do not sell physical products. Ergo, there are no items to return, and all shipping is free.
Late or missing refunds
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at kjelise at nocturnetutoring.com