Reserve Your Tutoring Time Slot Before the Autumn Rush
This autumn, I am offering tutoring house calls as well as online tutoring & homeschooling options for learning pods during hybrid or virtual school days due to COVID-19. I can simply facilitate your school’s online curriculum or also create supplemental educational enrichment experiences like hands-on science labs, book clubs, and art projects. I can help students hone study strategies and develop test-taking and time management techniques as well as conquer challenging homework problems. Contact me to schedule your first session. Text is best for the swiftest response. References and curriculum vitae may be provided upon request.
* Cash, Check, or Chase QuickPay with Zelle to kjelise at nocturnetutoring.com (email only please)
* $75/hour for tutoring online via Skype/email
* $75/hour for homeschooling (½ day or longer)
* $100/hour for tutoring house calls within 15 minutes of Crooks and 12 Mile Road in Royal Oak
* $25/additional ½ hour of round-trip driving
* $1/word for proofreading and editing via email
Lunar Eclipse Special
* Refer a friend & receive a complimentary hour of tutoring after their 5th hour.
Once in a Blue Moon Loyalty Card
* Garner 12 full moons in one month & receive a complimentary 13th hour of tutoring.
* Moons only accrue for tutoring hours at $75/hour rate or above.
* A signed contract and a semi-refundable deposit of $250 per student is required to begin booking tutoring/homeschooling sessions; the deposit will be used to cover the cost of late cancellations.
* The balance of the deposit may be applied to the cost of the final week’s tutoring/homeschooling sessions or will be refunded via Zelle after tutoring/homeschooling services are no longer required.
* The following payment methods are accepted: Cash, Checks written to Katharine J. E. Ziegler, or Chase QuickPay with Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is due the same day that tutoring and homeschooling services are rendered. Late fees will accrue at $10 per day late.
* For learning pods of up to four siblings or friends, the regular rate may be split between students. There is no separate flat fee per student. Each family is jointly responsible for the full regular rate.
* Appointments begin and end precisely at the agreed upon times. Late arrivals due to the fault of the student forfeit the missed minutes; late arrivals due to the fault of the tutor may make-up the missed minutes at the end of the session if time is mutually available or will receive a pro-rated rate.
* 24-hour advance notice via text or email is required as a courtesy to avoid being charged for cancelled sessions. Extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case by case basis.
* After a trial week, either party may choose to suspend or sever the tutoring relationship for any reason. A week’s notice is appreciated, but only 24-hours advance notice is required to avoid fees.
* Driving beyond the standard travel radius of 15-minutes is available for an additional surcharge.
* Due to time constraints, the tutor cannot accommodate complimentary consultations or long phone calls exceeding a few minutes in her schedule. Text is best for the swiftest response.
* The tutor agrees to wear a mask, wash her hands regularly, and check her temperature before each session during the coronavirus crisis. Additional health precautions may be discussed upon request.
* The tutor does not provide or share basic school supplies with students. She will bring her own pens, notebook, and calculator to sessions and asks each student to do the same for hygiene safety.